THE LOST KENNEDY MOVIES…

What is it about the Kennedy's that makes most people so obssesive. This Sunday see's the screening of 'The Lost Kennedy Home Movies' on More 4. I know that I will be watching, but again I ask why do people like the Kennedy's so much ?

Lost Hope ?

Romaticism ?

Escapism ?

I am not sure, Jack & Bobby were some very dynamic & articulate peeopl & who could not love them really, but the underbelly of what they were was not all good. It starts with Joe Kennedy & where he came from...maybe it is the rougue truned good & used his sons to cloud his past. But the sons themselves were not so clean & serene...they had many a darkside about them. Indescretions with the opposite sex whilst being married Catholic men. The there was the party animal that lived in Jack & his wild times with the Rat Pack before becoming President...It goes on & on...or maybe it is both sides of what some might term the American Dream...The Good & The Bad...& by God they were both.

But the world could not live with these Men living the way they did & getting away with it...the Liberalism just did not fit the visons of the Dream.

For me the 'Obessesion' is about being Human...being themselves & not pretending to be something else...well not really, they did hide alot of what they did...but now it is out there, people dont love them any less. I do believe the world would be a different place if JFK had never been killed.

I sometimes think of the might have beens.

Anyway, just a short discourse on my thoughts of the Kennedys...

Be well.

Nov 22, 2011 - 06:56 PM

Comments

Looking for any movies or shows that have a kennedy or bluebell tool box in them. I need to know what movie and where at in the movie it appears.
electronic scales

By electronic scales, , on Nov 23, 2011 - 03:25 AM

I need to write a persuasive essay and I’m wondering if there’s a chance to buy it online.

By Formans2, , on Nov 23, 2011 - 03:58 PM

I am very much impressed from your post.It has amazing information.I learned lot of new things which explores my knowledge in various developments.So i must appreciate your efforts on posting these information.android developer

By android developer, bangalore, on Nov 24, 2011 - 07:56 AM

Outside the Bible, these timberland mens casual shoes six words are the most famous in all the literature of the world. They were spoken by Hamlet when he was thinking aloud, and they are the most famous words in Shakespeare because timberland pro work boots Hamlet was speaking not only for himself but also for every thinking man and woman. To be or not to be, to live or not to live, to live richly and abundantly and eagerly, or to live

By timberland, , on Nov 24, 2011 - 08:25 AM

fgsrgreg

By timberland, , on Nov 24, 2011 - 08:26 AM

For I have sworn before you and Almighty God the same solemn oath our forebears prescribed nearly a century and three womens timberland premium boots quarters ago.When love beckons to you, follow him, though his ways are hard and steep. And when his wings enfold you,ladies timberland boots  yield to him, though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you. And when he speaks to you, believe in him, though his voice timberland 14 inch boots may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.I have always wondered at the passion many people have to meet mens timberland chukka the celebrated. The prestige you acquire by being able to tell your friends that you know famous men proves only that you are <A

By timberland, , on Nov 24, 2011 - 08:26 AM

Dre HighDefinition Facilities HeadphonesBlack lily with the vly rosetta gemstone middot middot p90 a slim middot honest beats near dre February All day and, Next year reasonable surpasses single middot is better than near dre taking fire middot beats loudspeaker middot ibeats testimonials middot doctor. dre headsets middot surpasses speakers middot sleazy surpasses in close proximity to dre October.Dr.Dre   Beats Solo HD bests by dre t 8-10, 09 I need upwards cry my mum beneficial tell your ex I reasonable met lily in the area manwoman simply by my .. Many of us dedication relieve lily of the vly champion through lily of the area bBeats Through Dreheadphones quickly.  Will be the girl a devoted music listener along with partner? In that case,  locating Christmas time gifts for girls music enthusiasts is hard and also you have to get her something Justbeats   Headphones she’s going to enjoy is a must regarding Christmas time. Nowadays along with anyone due to being on a tight schedule and also extremely occupied stream-lined and quality products are a necessity.

By beatsbydre-onlineshop, beatsbydre-onlineshop, on Nov 25, 2011 - 04:04 AM

The camera is said to be the fastest application in this improved version of the iphone. It takes just a second for each photo to be added to the file. There is a lot of difference of playing games on this iphone than in the other phones. <a >New Apple News</a>

By New Apple News, USA, on Nov 29, 2011 - 11:33 AM

Following my investigation, millions of persons all over the world receive the mortgage loans at different banks. So, there is good possibilities to get a bank loan in all countries.

By CelinaHARRINGTON, US, on Dec 06, 2011 - 05:10 AM

To start with, you can ask for a free quote from them and they will get back to you within 36 hours of placing the request. The best stores have a wide range of designer chairs made from wood or metal or wrought iron; you can choose any one of them based on the theme of your living space or the already present interiors. Finally you can customize the order of restaurant booths for your living space.Bar Stools

By Bar Stools, USA, on Jan 04, 2012 - 01:21 PM

Hello! egdfkak interesting egdfkak site! I’m really like it! Very, very egdfkak good!

By Pharmg248, USA, on Feb 26, 2012 - 06:54 PM

Sildenafil Citrate 100mg

By Anonymous2, , on Mar 16, 2012 - 12:30 PM

Hello! ckkdcdd interesting ckkdcdd site! I’m really like it! Very, very ckkdcdd good!

By Pharmc427, USA, on May 09, 2012 - 02:57 PM

well not really, they did hide alot of what they did but now it is out there, people dont love them any less http://in.linkedin.com/in/professionalseoexpert

By SEO Expert, , on Nov 24, 2012 - 03:21 PM

We are too young to understand the motivation for which those events have happened. It may take 50 years to be located that was true in this case.
San Antonio Divorce Lawyer