RECESSION HITS THE JEDI ACADEMY

1stly...WHAT THE FUCK !!!?

2ndly...WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON !!!?

It has been a long time since my last blog...& this seems like a great time to write another.

This Attack of Lucasfilm on our TV's in the Uk is really pissing me off. Does Lucasfilm really need the money ?

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw Darth Vader on a PC World add...& now I am even more depressed that Yoda is working for Vodafone & to top it all the Jedi Master is eating fucking Sushi. But really it is quite depressing, that my heros of 77 have stooped that low that they are endorsing all this stuff...really depressing !!!

What will happen next Neo advertising Kit Kat's...it is all a consumer Joke.

Be well.

Jan 27, 2012 - 06:49 PM

Comments

The prices of the top 10 Smartphones are competitive according to the features offered with them and also the brand. The technology also has improved to a great which is user friendly. Many of the smart phones are touch screen. The android features will help the user to use the phone in an easy way. The smart phones with many applications are available in the market.Top 10 Smartphones

By Top 10 Smartphones, USA, on Feb 04, 2012 - 08:26 AM

The basic and important advantage is this keeps the sparks from the fire from getting to all who sit around the fireplace. Nevertheless, you still get the warmth and coziness that you require. These screens are generally used when; the fireplace is outside the house. Uniflame

By Uniflame, USA, on Feb 04, 2012 - 09:47 AM

It’s really sad how heroes now endorse this kind of stuff. But I guess we have to deal with it. Skin Care

By Rosie Yeoman, Manchester, United Kingdom, on Feb 08, 2012 - 12:02 PM

Very nice! And it’s good to see you’re all enjoying yourselves making the game, too! Can’t wait to see (or test out!) more, from you guys! wink Shampoo

By Follicleanse, http://www.healthyhairandbeauty.com, on Feb 16, 2012 - 03:58 AM

Hello there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
facebook advertising | social media marketing strategies

By Adams Arlene, , on Feb 16, 2012 - 05:12 AM

oops! I’m a fan of star wars. Looking forward for the new game technology. Keep it up! tips on how to revise

By Lisa Claire, 152 Charlwood, Surrey, United Kingdom, on Feb 20, 2012 - 03:01 PM

Oh my dear Dath Vader, now I know that you’re not only a movie character but also an endorser. hehe how lucky you are to be known in the whole world.

By therapists los angeles, http://www.musicforacure.org/music-therapy/, on Feb 21, 2012 - 08:14 AM

Buying a Volkswagen is easier but when there is a problem we have to search of the genuine parts. But with the advent of the internet the online stores is very much useful for searching the genuine parts. There are many dealers online who supply genuine VW parts.
Volvo Brake Pads

By Volvo Brake Pads, USA, on Feb 22, 2012 - 07:47 AM

Hello! abadebe interesting abadebe site! I’m really like it! Very, very abadebe good!

By Pharmg521, USA, on Feb 26, 2012 - 02:07 PM

Gourmets networking sharing Recipes, Food tips, and art of the table. [URL]http://su.pr/1xmc4c[URL]

By linksimpson, canada, on Mar 02, 2012 - 05:33 AM

The Tri House is the first all inclusive Triathlon Training Camp dedicated to making triathletes feel like professional athletes by providing coaching, structuring workouts, nutritional experts, healthy meals, free massages and medical testing. Our goal is to provide our athletes with a week of triathlon training without caring about anything else.
Ironman Training Camp
Triathlon Training
      Prepping for your First Ironman?  Trying to qualify for Kona?  Know the course before Race Day.  Come to The Tri House and train on the Ironman Course with our coaches. Fully supported rides, Open Water Swimming Instruction, Nutrition Experts, and Free Massages!

By Chris Field, Dhaka, on Mar 07, 2012 - 01:20 PM

Master Yoda looks really serious. Doesn’t look like a one who likes sushi.
resume and cv writing service.

By Craig, , on Mar 12, 2012 - 09:54 AM

Interesting post! The joke of this sharing is funny and I become a fan of your. I’ll look forward for your new segment. secondary market Thanks

By Jane Henry, , on Mar 14, 2012 - 12:47 PM

Sildenafil Citrate 100mg

By jhan, , on Mar 16, 2012 - 12:26 PM

The Microsoft visio 2010 also includes advanced chart template, such as: complex network diagrams, engineering diagrams, wireframes, diagrams, software and database diagrams. New SharePoint workflow diagrams can be imported to SharePoint Designer 2010 can also be used to further the custom action. In addition, the sub-process function allows the user to stop the current process and can easily restore process.The Microsoft visio 2010 download integration of SharePoint Server 2010.

By qingxia9206, Microsoft visio 2010, on Mar 20, 2012 - 03:09 PM

Its a good news that “RECESSION HITS THE JEDI ACADEMY”. I hope everyone will like this news as well. Thanks mate. smile

win sports competition

By Mark Waugh, USA, on Mar 27, 2012 - 05:01 PM

Great tutorial input! It’s very amazing conception. smile I like this fantastic input so far. Felix investments Keep it up though!

By Daniel Roger, , on Mar 29, 2012 - 02:49 PM

I like the “star wards” movie. It’s kinda cool and interesting. Thanks.
carpet cleaners Sacramento

By June, los angeles, CA, on Mar 30, 2012 - 03:51 PM

Hello! ddddcdk interesting ddddcdk site! I’m really like it! Very, very ddddcdk good!

By Pharmc755, USA, on Apr 05, 2012 - 01:31 PM

I really love this article! Thumbs up to your work! smile

By 4 post lifts, , on Apr 13, 2012 - 11:55 AM